We regularly assist clients with negotiating and closing third-party investments, including priced rounds and convertible notes or SAFEs.
This service includes:
- Initial consultation to review the proposed investment, including advice as to how to structure the investment if needed;
- Negotiate and draft term sheet setting forth the terms of the proposed investment;
- Manage the diligence process in coordination with investors’ counsel;
- Negotiate and draft formal investment agreements based on the terms set forth in the term sheet;
- Draft any additional closing or post-closing documents.
- Advise you with respect to any required federal and/or state securities filings.